Sealed Bid Auction for Real Property
Posted by City Hall on Jul 1, 2019
This article will take 2 minutes to read
ATTENTION: Bid Packet can be picked up at City Hall, 1001 Bridge Street, Vernonia, Or 97064
ADDRESS: 2080 Bridge Street
TAX LOT: 4N4W05AC00801
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: See Exhibit “A”
ADDRESS: 2080 Bridge Street, Vernonia, OR 97064
OPPORTUNITY TO TOUR: The City of Vernonia will be allowing interested bidders to access the property on Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Note: This will be the only day bidders can access the inside of house.
SEALED BID: The City of Vernonia is offering the above-referenced property for sale via a sealed bid public auction.
If you are interested in submitting an offer, please follow the guidelines below:
- Complete the attached Bid Submittal and Interim Sales Agreement form, minimum bid is $95,000.
- Attach a check or money order in an amount equal to 10% of your bid.
- Send the completed form and deposit to:
City of Vernonia –Cemetery House Sale
Attn: Josette Mitchell
1001 Bridge Street
Vernonia, OR 97064
- All bids must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 30th, 2019
- All late or incomplete bids will be automatically rejected with no exceptions.
- Bids will be opened on Thursday August 1st, 2019.
- The bidder submitting the highest offer will be declared the winner.
- The winning bidder will be notified and will enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with the City of Vernonia.
- If the winning bidder is represented by a broker at the time of bid submittal, the broker will be paid a fee of 3.0% of the bid price.
- All other bidders will be notified and have their deposits returned.
- No agreement is final until approved by the City Council and executed by the City Administrator.
- Should the winning bidder fail to close on the property, an offer will be made to the next highest bidder.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Josette Mitchell at 503.429.5291 ext. 106 or via email email@example.com.